<body> <body>

*Saturday, March 04, 2006 @8:30:00 AM♥

The P5 Camp is approaching…… Hey guys! Today, I am going to talk about the P5 School Camp, which is going to be located at East Coast Park. At the camp, I only have my friends and not my family! I can’t believe it! Me, all alone, in a place that I am not used to? Really, I don’t even dare to think about it, all those creepy crawlies and others! In 2004, my sister had her P5 camp in the ‘haunted’ school (the one located at Jalan Tiga Ratus). I really wonder, what great courage this batch of P5 students have, to actually camp at a ‘haunted’ place! I afraid that I may be homesick, and cry for my mother in the camp! (Ha Ha…Do any of you think that you will do that? :D) I don’t feel like going to the P5 camp but I have no choice as it is compulsory. Some pupils are going to Shan Dong (China) so they need not go to the camp. So good! I think the school organizes this camp to let us know how it feels to be alone at night or in other words, to be independent. Talking about this, I am really afraid that the boys will pop in the girl’s ‘territory’ and make creepy ghost noises! But, I am relieved as today, there was a briefing on the P5 Camp made by Mr. James and he said that the girls’ and the boys’ tents will be on different places and the two groups cannot disturb each other! Yay! He also said that each group will be a group of girls and boys of different classes! Oh My God! So, I cannot be with my friends! I am SO sad! Being alone is worse enough, now, I still have to be with a batch of ‘unknown people’! How TERRIBLE! How am I supposed to live? Anyhow, let’s call this a day. Bye bye!

[ ME ]

CAMILIA SEE
12.09.95
Ngee Ann Secondary
♥TEAM NGEEANN!
player #8,#4

[ TAGBOARD ]



[ LINKS ]
CKPS 6A 2007
NAS 2R7 2008
NAS 2R7 Class Forum
NAS 2R7 Science Forum
NAS basketball team blog
CKPS
aisyah
alexia
calvin
eezhen
farah
janice
jingyi
jooyoon
mabel ong
munir
qianjoo
qihui
seojung
weiling
zuxian
NAS
adrian
amellia
brandon
carina
claire
claudia (Junior)
cherboon
cynthia
dini
emeline
esmond
hykael
jacky
jiahwee
junlong
kaiying
kenny
kialing
Liang Deng (Senior)
meredith
Min Lin (Senior)
pannajiva
priscilla
qianhui
quanhao
rebecca
robin
sandy
sarah
shaohong
sihui
simin
sofia
syahirah
sweekee
val
xinhui
yeeying
yixuan
zaixiang
zhengxun
zhide
ziyuan
Google
Blogger
Blogskins


[ ARCHIVES ]

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
June 2006
July 2006
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
March 2010


& RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +